To invest via USDC:
- Tap “Invest” on the deal page you were invited to
- Enter the amount you’d like to invest
- Choose USDC (If you don’t see the toggle option for payment method, the founder has not allowed USDC as a form of payment)
- Review the instructions and tap “Continue”
- Connect a new wallet by tapping “Add New Wallet,” or choose one that’s already linked. Party Round currently supports Metamask and Rainbow wallets.
- Verify your investment details on the deal page and tap “Confirm”
- Tap “Payment Instructions” to copy the wallet address and send your USDC payment from your linked wallet. You can also share the wallet address via the share icon in the top right.
- Send the amount of your investment from the same wallet that you linked, using the Wallet or USDC Payment App of your choice.
USDC investments will track a transaction from your linked wallet to the wallet address provided by the founder when you choose to fund via USDC.
It’s important to send the exact USDC amount committed so we can verify when your payment has been received.